Donkey milk soap benefits
- Has a nice creamy lather. Donkey milk adds creaminess to the soap and the sugars in the milk add bubbly lather.
- Hydrates and softens skin. Donkey?s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of human?s skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin?s oils in balance.
- Reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
- Erases wrinkles in the skin.
- Regenerates skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipides and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties.
- Provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A,B,C,D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
- It protects from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections
- It helps people with eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.
- It helps young people with skin allergies or acne. Acne is a nightmare for yang people but not anymore after using the donkey milk soaps.